Thursday, March 09, 2006

Canada’s Annual Seal Slaughter Will Begin Soon: Here is the Contact Information for Prime Minister and Office of the Premier

This is from another person. Yet, last year I put together a comprehensive contact list. I will be doing so again soon. I will post that when ready. In the mean time, please follow the information below. Canada is a disgrace until this is stopped.

I'm sure many of you have contacted the Canadian government concerning
the
upcoming discusting act that the Premier of Newfoundland, the stupid
Danny
Williams, stated on Larry King as a humane act. I have contacted both
the
Prime Minister and Danny Williams.

I am enclosing information for those of you who have not yet contacted
them.

Office of the Prime Minister (Stephen Harper)
80 Wellington Street
Ottawa
K1A 0A2
Fax: (613) 941-6900

pm@pm.gc.ca


The Office of the Premier (Danny Williams)
Confederation Building, East Block
PO Box 8700
St. John's, NL
A1B 4J6
(709) 729-3570
Fax: (709) 729-5875

premier@gov.nl.ca

Thank you,

Roberta Glaser

No comments:

Search for More Content

Custom Search

Bookmark and Share

Past Articles