Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Sick Wackos in Faroe Islands (Denmark) Slaughter Massive Amounts (1106) of Whales and Dolphins: Sick Beyond Belief.
Want proof? See photo below.
It never makes sense. I never understand how people just love to kill, and to do it so with such cruelty. I wish hell on them all.
Obviously, the first thing to do is to NEVER go to or support anything from the Faroe Islands or from DENMARK!!. “The Faroe Islands are an island group and archipelago under the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Denmark, situated between the Norwegian Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, approximately halfway between Norway and Iceland.”
Then, support groups like Sea Shepherd to get this horror stopped. https://my.seashepherd.org/netcommunity/page.aspx?pid=287
From Sea Shepherd:
Faroe Islands update:
After not killing any cetaceans during the first 6 months of this year....the last 23 days has seen the Faroese massacre 1106 small cetaceans:
125 pilot whales killed on 21st July at Viðvík
267 pilot whales killed on 30th July at Fuglafjørður
107 pilot whales killed on 8th August at Sandavágur
21 pilot whales killed on 11th August at Leynar
136 pilot whales killed on 13th August at Húsavík
450 white sided dolphins killed also on 13th August at Hvalba
Photo from 13th August - Source: In.fo at http://in.fo/fileadmin/user_upload/news/IMG_5893-info.jpg
- Evil Idaho Opens Up Wolf Slaughter Season: The Num...
- 2 Quick Actions for Wolves and for Abused Dogs: Al...
- Think Wolves are the Main Cause of Cattle Killing?...
- Sick Wackos in Faroe Islands (Denmark) Slaughter M...
- Wolf Watchers: A Reminder – Don’t Post Information...
- Easy Actions: Stop Sick Trapping; Dog Meat; Oppose...
- Quick Actions: Ego Maniac NFL Player Darnell Docke...
- ▼ August (7)
- ► 2012 (44)
- ► 2011 (117)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (55)
- ► 2008 (94)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (726)