Wednesday, January 02, 2013
Happy 2013 Everyone! Let’s Make this a Strong Year! Act and Don’t Just Wish: Saving Even One Life is Meaningful Work!
It’s 2013, and we can only hope for a strong year. I had to attend to personal matters for the last 2 weeks of 2012, but am looking forward to posting soon.
We can wish, but we can also be as active as possible in this near year.
Please try to do all you can to change all of the cruelty we all unfortunately see and hear of in this world (and not just your immediate world). I include in this volunteerism, in terms of with active groups and at local places of need such as shelters and/or humane society-like groups. Helping to get dogs, cats, etc. adopted is also meaningful action. Or, even just taking the time to help walk them and even donating money to feed them.
Or maybe this year you report a neighbor you know is chaining a dog without food / water. Saving one life is meaningful work.
But, again, wishing is one thing; we all need to act (legally) to help creep closer to a more just and cruelty-free world for the non-human animals as well.
Let’s get it on!
- More on Evil Ken Salazar: Why He Hates Horses and ...
- Easy Action to Help Protect the Endangered Red Wol...
- Wolf Supporters: Take a Quick Moment to Comment an...
- Evil (Animal Hating) Ken Salazar Stepping Down fro...
- Hypocrisy on Hatteras Island: A Letter From a Read...
- Happy 2013 Everyone! Let’s Make this a Strong Yea...
- ▼ January (6)
- ► 2012 (44)
- ► 2011 (117)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (55)
- ► 2008 (94)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (726)