Friday, January 25, 2013
Easy Action to Help Protect the Endangered Red Wolf in North Carolina
Very easy. Follow the link and sign!
“The North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission recently approved a temporary state rule that allows spotlight hunting of coyotes at night throughout the state, including in the area inhabited by the only wild population of red wolves, one of the world's most endangered animals.
Red wolves and coyotes look a lot alike, even in daylight. In nighttime conditions, it is nearly impossible to tell them apart. At least two wolves have already been illegally shot.
Tell the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission: Don't let anymore wolves die! Stop all coyote hunting — daytime or nighttime — within the red wolf recovery area!”
- More on Evil Ken Salazar: Why He Hates Horses and ...
- Easy Action to Help Protect the Endangered Red Wol...
- Wolf Supporters: Take a Quick Moment to Comment an...
- Evil (Animal Hating) Ken Salazar Stepping Down fro...
- Hypocrisy on Hatteras Island: A Letter From a Read...
- Happy 2013 Everyone! Let’s Make this a Strong Yea...
- ▼ January (6)
- ► 2012 (44)
- ► 2011 (117)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (55)
- ► 2008 (94)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (726)