Friday, December 05, 2008

GEARI is Looking for Volunteers to Post Animal Rights News to the GEARI Blog: Make a Positive Contribution to Animal Rights and Concerns

Make a Positive Contribution to Animal Rights and Concerns that Affect the Lives of Non-Human Animals.

As many of you know, it’s difficult to keep up with everything in life. Try as hard as I can, I simply cannot post on every news story. As such, I am picky with what I pick to post on. And, as in the example of the Whale Wars posting last week, I keep that up so as to make sure a lot of people see it.

However, the load is pretty big now, so I’m seeking volunteers to post on animal rights news stories and events. I will train on where to find them, and how to post, etc.

I’ll still edit the stories, and will also keep posting. But, I really want to make sure we cover all stories regarding animal rights.

This animal rights news blog has grown considerably since its inception. Like our main site – geari.org, we drive to be a great research resource for animal rights related information. We need to keep growing and going!

So, if you’re interested, email me via the link in this blog, or via geari.org (at) gmail.com

This could be a way for you to make a positive contribution to animal rights and concerns that affect the lives of non-human animals!

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Search for More Content

Custom Search

Bookmark and Share

Past Articles